This chemical peel uses a combination of Salicylic Acid and Mandelic Acid, and are very effective in active acne lesions as well as hyperpigmentation. This solution is considered specially beneficial for those with darker skin tones. Darker skin is more prone to keloids which are raised scars that occur with acne.
Inflammatory Acne & Pigmentation
Direction For Use:
- Wash and degrease the skin.
- Apply protective cream on sensitive areas ie
around eyes, lips, and nose.
- Apply the peel & leave it for 5-10 minutes or until a white mask appears.
- Remove the peel by neutralizing it with water.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off immediately with plenty of cold water and apply aloe vera gel for soothing
- Recommend to use once in a week
- Recommend Protective Sunscreen to the patient
- Contains beta-hydroxy acids
- To be used by certified dermatologists, cosmetologists, professional
aestheticians, plastic surgeons, trained nurses under the supervision
of certified professionals
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.