Melasma & Pigmentation.
TCA peel benefits that can help patients improve the visible appearance of their skin. TCA peels are most commonly used to treat the skin on the face and neck, but they may also be used on the chest, back, arms, and legs, or other areas of the body frequently exposed to sunlight. Depending on the strength of the chemical peel, those containing TCA can help you achieve the following benefits with noticeable improvements to the skin.
- Reduced brown spots and age spots
- Improved texture of leathery, sun-damaged skin
- Reduced appearance of certain types of acne
- Fewer fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved appearance of skin with melasma
- Increased skin elasticity and hydration
Direction For Use:
- Wash and degrease the skin.
- Apply protective cream on sensitive areas ie
around eyes, lips, and nose.
- Apply the peel & leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the peel by neutralizing it with water.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off immediately with plenty of cold water and apply aloe vera gel for soothing
- Recommend to use once in a week
- Recommend Protective Sunscreen to the patient
- Contains beta-hydroxy acids
- To be used by certified dermatologists, cosmetologists, professional
aestheticians, plastic surgeons, trained nurses under the supervision
of certified professionals
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
TCA 25% :
- Introducing our new 25% TCA( Trichloroacetic Acid ) Peel, a revolutionary product that can help you achieve your desired skin texture and appearance. It is specially formulated to target the most common skin problems such as Melasma & Pigmentation.
- It contains a powerful combination of ingredients that deliver a range of benefits to improve the visible appearance of your skin and is most commonly used to treat the skin on the face and neck, but it may also be used on the chest, back, arms, and legs, or other areas of the body frequently exposed to sunlight.
- With the right strength of chemical peel, our TCA Peel can help you achieve a reduction in brown spots and age spots, improved texture of leathery, sun-damaged skin, reduced appearance of certain types of acne, fewer fine lines and wrinkles, improved appearance of skin with melasma, and increased skin elasticity and hydration.