Pigmentation & Melasma
Phenol peels use carbolic acid to treat the abnormalities of the skin. The chemical solution that is used in phenol peels removes the damaged outer layers of the skin to reveal newer and smoother layers of skin.
Because a phenol peel is the most aggressive and effective type of skin peel, it can deliver impressive results. It is a very effective remedy for sun damage, coarse wrinkles, scars, and dangerous pre-cancerous growths. It can drastically improve the tone, texture, and pigmentation of the skin.
Phenol peels are so potent and powerful that you need only one treatment to achieve highly effective results that will last for years to come.
The procedure is not suitable for spot-treating areas of the face; instead, it should be used on the entire face.
Direction For Use:
- Wash and degrease the skin.
- Apply protective cream on sensitive areas ie
around eyes, lips, and nose.
- Apply the peel & leave it for 3-5 minutes.
- If no irritation occurs, Leave it for 6-8 hours
If irritation occurs, rinse off immediately with plenty of cold
water and apply aloe vera gel for soothing.
- Recommend Protective Sunscreen to the patient
- Contains alpha-hydroxy acids
- To be used by certified dermatologists, cosmetologists, professional
aestheticians, plastic surgeons, trained nurses under the supervision
of certified professionals
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.