Active Acne, Pigmentation & Uneven Texture
- It rejuvenates the skin and helps in the skin regeneration process.
- The dull and damaged top layer of the skin is exfoliated taking away the tan with it.
- It brings forward new skin to the surface giving your face a fresh and radiant appearance.
- It lightens sun spots, freckles, age spots, hyperpigmented areas, and acne marks.
- Another benefit of glycolic acid is that it enhances collagen production in the skin and makes the skin more supple.
- It can lighten superficial melasma.
- It helps to replenish the lost moisture in the skin.
Direction For Use:
- Wash and degrease the skin.
- Apply protective cream on sensitive areas ie
around eyes, lips, and nose.
- Apply the peel & leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the peel by neutralizing it with water.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off immediately with plenty of cold water and apply aloe vera gel for soothing
- Recommend to use once in a week
- Recommend Protective Sunscreen to the patient
- Contains beta/alpha-hydroxy acids
- To be used by certified dermatologists, cosmetologists, professional
aestheticians, plastic surgeons, trained nurses under the supervision
of certified professionals
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.