Glycolic k is a body peel. Which can be used on different parts of the body. It is used for Anti Tanning and Skin Glowing. This can also be used as a home remedy for Glowing Skin.
BENEFITS OF FASDERMA BODY PEEL:
Body Polishing: Crafted with absolute brilliance, this routine is sure to give you the kind of skin you’ve always dreamt of.
Under Armpit Pigmentation: No more Underarm Darkness and embarrassment, welcome happy tank top and swimsuit season.
Body Tanning: Back to Flaunting your beautiful glowing skin with no fear of tanning.
Photo Ageing: Illuminate your skin, prevent the appearance of photo-ageing signs with this preventive anti-ageing treatment that repairs sun damage.
USE FOR :
DIRECTION FOR USE :
- Wash and degrease the skin
- Apply the Peel & leave it for 15-20 minutes
- Remove the peel by neutralizing with water. If irritation occurs, rinse off precipitate with plenty of cold water and apply aloe vera gel for soothing
- Recommend Protective Sunscreen.
What is Glycolic Acid?:
- Glycolic Acid is the holy grail for exfoliation, effectively removing the outermost layer of dead cells from the complexion, revealing brighter, fresher skin. Products that contain Glycolic Acid are used often to treat scarring, skin discoloration and signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles.
What is Kojic Acid?:
- It has an anti-aging effect on the skin. In addition to skin-lightening effects, kojic acid also contains some antimicrobial properties and helps fight off several common types of bacterial strains even in small dilutions. Also, treat acne caused by bacteria in the skin.
What is Salicylic Acid?:
- Salicylic acid helps to remove dirt, bacteria, and grime (dirt ingrained on the surface of something.) that has built up on the surface of the skin so that pores can remain clear and free from irritants. By removing dead skin cells and bacteria from the skin, salicylic acid helps to purify and exfoliate, which improves skin health and appearance.